Club Racing Information
Welcome to the King Harbor Yacht Club race information page.
We hope you’ll find all you need here to start or continue racing, and some extras to help you improve your boats, crews and skills if you so desire. Normally (pre COVID we have a full race schedule and enthusiastic newcomers, along with experienced hands, to help us make the KHYC race program the best it can be! We look forward to seeing you out on the water!
DUE TO COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS, CHECK WITH THE RACE CHAIRMAN (DORIAN HARRIS) OR THE “RACE INFO AND RESULTS” PAGE FOR UP TO DATE STATUS OF RACES.
- Link to Race Application - email to Dorian Harris or print it, fill it out, and fax or mail to KHYC.
- Link to KHYC Race Marks Guide
- Link to KHYC Protest Form
- Check Current Weather At KHYC
- Predict Wind web site
The Twilight Race Series was canceled for 2020 due to COVID. Twilights are the Thursday night club races open to all competitors, regardless of club affiliation. We have separate races for PHRF, Classes (Martin 242 and Cal 20), and the H fleet, for racers with cruising boats or cruising attitudes… These races run from April to September, and are split into a Spring and a Summer series. The following is last years information.
- 2019 Twilights Notice of Races
- 2019 Twilights Sailing Instructions
- 2019 Twilights Course Chart
- 2019 Twilights H-Fleet Ratings
For CHRF or Spinnaker Series information, see the Race Info and Results web page.